What Causes of Underweight? And how to treat this health problem? Here We are listing 5 miracle home remedies to solve underweight problems. A person having the weight is below twenty percent then the ideal body weight can consider as an underweight person. Further, they may face various health-related problems too.
Table of Contents
- Underweight home remedies
Symptoms of underweight
- Feels fatigued
- Poor physical stamina
- Lower immunity power
- If women – irregular periods
6 Cause of underweight
- Not taking a require calorie: Not taking a healthy diet is a common cause for underweight, especially in young people.
- Underlying disease: longer period illnesses like cancer, tuberculosis, and ulcers may also responsible.
- Due to poverty: Not getting healthy foods and many other basic amenities that need to live a healthy life.
- Genetics reasons: Some people genetically thinner due to their biological composition, So their body unable to get proper weight.
- Depression and Stress: Being depressed due to various reasons, stressed due to workload or any other reason may not maintain their health properly.
- Using Drug: Use certain illegal drugs and counter medication may cause frequent weight loss.
Underweight home remedies
1) Mango with milk for underweight:
The mango with milk is an also ideal treatment to cure the underweight problem. Mangoes are filled with essential vitamins and minerals but do not contain any fat, cholesterol and sodium. The fructose from the mangoes is stored in the body as fat. On the other side, milk is a rich source of protein.
Mixing mango cube with milk and prepare the milkshake. It is the best way to consume mango and milk. You can eat a ripe mango followed by a glass of milk for a month.
2) Banana and Milk for weight gain
Banana mixed milk is considered to be the best home remedies and treatment for underweight issues. It works very effectively to treat the underweight situation. It helps to gain your weight at a faster pace in a very short time.
Cut the banana small piece and add to a glass of milk. Mix them in a mixer and prepare banana milkshake. Add sugar in a share according to your taste. Drink it every day morning for a month and notice the change.
3) Honey with milk:
This one also one of the simple ways to improve your weight naturally. Mix a 1 tablespoon of honey with warm milk and drink it every day. It gives magical results within few weeks.
4) Raisins cure the underweight problem:
Raisins consist of essential fatty acids and you only need to consume ¼ cups of them to avoid the underweight problems. This has to be adhered to for a whole month. You can also soak them overnight in water and consume the soaked raisins twice daily.
5) Clarified butter for weight gain:
Clarified butter is rich in calorie and saturated fats, It can help better for underweight people but has to be consumed carefully. Butter can ease stiff joints and improve the health of the skin. Mix a tablespoon of clarified butter with a tablespoon of sugar. Consume this twice daily before the thirty minutes of your meals.
You may also like: Health benefits of Honey + Banana
Diet tips for weight gain:
A perfect Diet plays an important role in building up your health and gaining weight. Underweight persons should eat frequent meals in a small portion as they tend to feel full quickly.
The weight-gaining quality of food is measured by the number of calories it provides. To increase your weight the health foods must be included which provides more calories than are used in daily activities. So it’s allowing the excess calorie to be stored as body fat. Increase your weight of half kilogram weekly, you need at least 500 calorie excess of the daily average needs.
Following Food avoid by an underweight person.
Avoid All refined foods that contain artificial sugar and white flour, as they not provide enough calories and destroy your health. These habits gradually decrease your energy as well as your wight too.
Final Tips do physical activities:
Doing regular exercise helps to relax your body, reduce stress and induce good sleep. Regular exercise like walking, yoga, meditation, may help a lot. It enhances your appetite naturally so you will able to consume more healthy foods.
If you like to do Yoga then Sarvangasana, Halasana, and Matsyasana are very helpful.
Among this all these miracle natural home remedies for underweight, you should take proper sleep, healthy foods, and regular exercise too. These habits also help to weight gain within a short span of time.