Proper nourishment of your hair helps to stop hair fall as well as give you back healthy and shining hair. In this post, I will explain the best oils for preventing hair loss, which makes your hair follicles stronger.
When you are experience hair loss problems, you need to follow some necessary steps to prevent further hair loss. Your treatment depends on the cause of hair loss. One of the best remedies for hair loss apply a natural oil to your hair. Following natural hair oil, you can consider for this purpose.
You May Also like to know: Essential vitamins for hair growth
Best oils to prevent hair loss
Coconut oil is probably the best oil for hair care. The thicker and healthier hair of its users is proof of its beneficial role for hair loss.
Coconut oil prevents hair from losing moisture and keeps them dense and strong. It contains lauric acid, which is an antibacterial agent and helps to keep your scalp infection-free.
How to apply coconut oil for hair loss
- Massage your scalp with coconut oil
- leave it for 1 hour and wash out thoroughly.
- Follow this remedy once a week.
The Olive oil is high in antioxidants including vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids that promote hair growth and make them less likely to break.
Olive oil penetrates better in the hair shaft and makes it stronger and healthier. It is also an excellent hair conditioner. It offers a moisturizing effect on your hair and works well for dry, brittle hair.
How to apply olive oils to prevent hair loss
- Massaging your scalp with olive oil for a few minutes nourishes the hair follicles.
- Then leave it up to 45 minutes.
- After that wash out with organic shampoo.
You may also like to read: Effective home remedies for hair loss
The almond oil is one of the most nutritious oils when it comes to either intake or external use. Almond oil is rich in vitamin D, E, fats, calcium, and magnesium. Moreover, it can be easily absorbed by the hair.
In addition to its softening action, almond oil also acts as a natural moisturizer. It helps hair to grow faster, thicker and stronger.
- You can directly massage on your scalp and hair.
Castor Oil for hair loss:
Castor oil is a rich source of omega 9 fatty acids. It goes deep into the pores of the skin and provides nourishment to both hair and the follicles. Castor oil has scalp rejuvenating property thereby increasing circulation to the scalp and promoting hair growth at a faster rate.
How to use castor oil
- Take an equal proportion of castor oil and olive oil and mix it properly.
- Then apply on the scalp and leave it up to forty-five minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair with organic shampoo.
Lavender oil has been in use by many cultures for its calming and relaxing properties for ages. It is highly effective against lice, too. Owing to its anti-bacterial action, it keeps the infections away from the scalp.
How to apply lavender oil on hair
- Mix several drops of lavender oil with melted coconut oil (you can replace it with olive oil)
- Apply this mixture directly to your scalp.
- Then leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Wash out with organic shampoo.
- Follow this step once per week.
Rosemary oil, obtained from rosemary leaves, is often used in shampoos. It has a reputation for stimulating hair growth. It stimulates cell division and dilates the blood vessels.
This act, in turn, leads to improved circulation to the scalp enhancing hair growth.
- Rosemary oil can be mixed with other essential oils to prevent hair loss.
Peppermint oil for hair growth:
Peppermint oil is high in the ranks for improving blood circulation to the hair roots and thus promoting hair growth. It is also refreshing and rejuvenating for the scalp. Healthy hair follicles owe their existence to peppermint oil.
How to use:
- Mix 2 drops of peppermint oil with almond oil
- Massage the mixture into your scalp and leave it for 5 minute
- Then wash out with shampoo completely.
The argan oil soaking through the pores of the hair follicles and shaft and thus is able to enhance the elasticity of the hair. With this process, it is also able to help in the nourishing of the hair. It is also famous for treating damaged hair by being able to help in controlling unmanageable hair.
The best thing about Jojoba Oil is that it is packed with almost all of the vitamins and minerals. These are essentially needed for healthy hair like vitamin E, B-complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium.
It goes deep into the pores and helps clogged pores to throw excess sebum and other impurities out. In this way, it promotes hair growth. It also hydrates the hair strands making them shiny and vibrant.
It is an excellent emollient for dry damaged hair and provides protection against high heat of hair styling tools and harmful sun rays. jojoba oil can also moisturize the follicle of the hair and may reduce the number of hair tangles you experience and also take care of your skin well.
Chamomile oil is soothing for the scalp and is known for its nerves calming ability. So it is highly effective for dry, brittle hair. It kills lice and makes hair free of this bloodsucker.
Chamomile oil provides protection to your hairs against the harsh environment and helps with itching and dandruff.
Before using these best oils to prevent hair loss purpose please keep in mind the following thing.
- Always use a carrier oil to dilute the essential oil because the direct use of essential oil may result in skin irritation or skin allergy.
- Test a small amount of the prepared mixture on skin before full use.
- Never use these essential oils for children.
All these oils can be safe and valuable for your hair health. As per studies they are improving scalp health and prevent hair loss naturally.
I hope you get all the necessary information regarding the use of the best oils to prevent hair loss. You can share your opinion on the comment sections.